In celebration of the personal freedoms we each enjoy as a result of the sacrifices of others, all regularly scheduled classes will be offered today. Hope you will join us!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned for Winter 2017. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- January 6 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- January 13 – Deep Stretch w/Karen
- January 20 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- January 27 – Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
- February 3 – Slow Flow Yoga w/Jeff
- February 10 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- February 17 – Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- February 24- Move, Breathe & Release w/Pam
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.