Please plan to spend part of your Holiday weekend practicing at Yoga for Life. Here’s the class schedule:
- Wednesday @ 6:30 a.m. – Flow Yoga w/Karen
- Wednesday @ 6:15 p.m. – Yoga Nidra w/Hampton
- Friday @ 9:30 a.m. – Yoga I w/Hampton
- Friday @ 6:00 p.m. – Restorative Yoga w/Maria
- Sunday @ 10:30 a.m. – All Levels Yoga w/Jeff
Please Note that all other classes are cancelled during the Holiday. We will resume our regular class schedule on Monday, November 28.
Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! We are grateful for YOU!
There’s always something a little different happening on Friday nights at Yoga for Life! Sometimes its a class or a workshop, occasionally a special gathering, but here’s what we have planned in October. Unless otherwise noted, you may use your class pass for these 75-minute classes that begin at 6:00 p.m.
- November 3 – No class. We’re Preparing for THRIVE! Please join us on Saturday!
- November 10 -Flow Into Yin w/Maureen
- November 17 – Deep Stretch Yoga w/Karen
- November 24 – Restorative Yoga w/Maria
Meditation is an important part of a balanced and healthy life. Centered Wellness offers an opportunity every Monday to practice and hosts at least one meditation workshop each month.
Morning Meditation Class
This one-hour class includes instruction, a period of practice and an opportunity for feedback and discussion. The class is appropriate for students of all experience levels. Click on the “Meditation” tab above to learn more about our meditation workshops and retreats.